Friday, April 30, 2010

All of my Days


its funny how inspiration runs away from you, as soon as you don't have much to complain about anymore. I fought with myself for months and i think i finally won. I want a tattoo of a kite on my chest and of something else on my forearm. i want to look like tom waits but sound like rives. I cried aloud and shook my hands but to no avail, everyone found me. I go to bed thankful to be me. so sorry, i don't lie anymore but what was it all worth in the first place. it feels good to feel guilty and it feels even better to truly be close to the ones i love and am growing to love everyday. things look good and the weather looks even better.

A guy just trying to see his girlfriend, who doesn't want to see him

a guy who just wants to be a super hero

a girl and her guitar.

that is the future. I am my future. you are my past present and future.

No comments:

Post a Comment