Thursday, December 24, 2009

Golden


what do i have to do to prove that you are in fact my fucking hero? i've been golden, not just a normal golden a beautiful sunset golden, colorful, strong, distant, and as inspired as the day that sunrise ended is long. and here you come, back, for what seems like only 5th time in 4 years since you've moved on, i prepared for days, figuring out every way to impress you, and yet still i feel like my efforts aren't good enough, I'm someone now I never thought i would be, and still it isnt good enough. i'll never say these things to you, nor do i really care too actually, it would just be nice to hear something good, i made a movie so i could be like you, i laugh and make other people laugh the way i do because of you, isn't a good thing?
but never fear, i'm not sad, not anymore. as i sip at my tea that is way to sweet, ignoring my family playing a game that i am not paying attention too, i still feel golden. and feel like i could do anything, except impress you. i can live with that, but it is the respect i crave. maybe if you sit down and watch my movie one day, you'll finally see i'm not who you think i am and who i have been for 19 and a half years. i love you, your my hero and someday you'll see that and someday i will make you proud. as for now i'll glow and be exactly who and what I am...

Golden


No comments:

Post a Comment